Raw, Easy Asian Salad!
- 2 Large Cups of Rice (This has to be cooked)
- 1 Capsicum ( I use red as its my favourite, Chopped in small cubes)
- 2 Large carrots (Grated)
- 1 Broccoli Head (Chopped Small)
- 1 handful of Flaked Almonds
- 1 handful of Chia Seeds
- Some Chilli Seeds for Spice
For The Dressing
- 1/2 Can of Coconut Milk
- 2 cm of Lemon Grass (Chopped finely)
- 1 heaped spoon of Green Curry Paste
- A Little bit of Ginger (Grated)
Putting it together
- This is the easy part in a salad bowl mix the cooled rice, with the carrots capsicum, Broccoli, Almonds,Chia Seeds Mix well and add the chilli flakes.
- For the Dressing add all ingredients in to blender (I use the Blitz Pro). Mix for 30 seconds and adjust depending on your level of heat.
- Mix in the dressing and serve with some lemon or lime on the side, Chopsticks are the way, but that’s just me. (I Keep the dressing separate if using over a few days and add as needed).